Wednesday, August 23

Free At Last, Free At Last!!!!!

I recently met a lovely woman by the name of Debroah Olsen, who charges $10 an hour to do any cleaning job under the sun! Ms. Olsen has been visiting my house for 8 hours a day twice a month, and has cleaned all my windows inside and out, washed all my doors, baseboards, changed sheets, mopped, dusted you name it this woman did it and all for $10 an hour, I'm in love! I never thought it would be this great to be free to come home and only focus on doing the things that I want to do, which, by the way, does not include scrubbing toilets!!

Ivan and I spent a couple of hours last night scrapbooking! I've not touched his scrapbook in about a year, yes I know I'm terrible! But this week I've done 4 whole pages!! I'm almost caught up. Ivan loves to "help", especially using the cropper. Last night he used up half of a glue stick and "cropped" one of my favorite pictures right in half! I'm going to buy him his own scrapbooking tools today!

We have ate so many watermelons this year, I think last week we had one a week! I think I could dedicate a whole scrapbook page just to watermelon eating!! But, school has started back, and the fair is in town, and summer is coming to a close. We didn't get to do everything I wanted to do this summer, and it seemed to go by so fast!! However I am ready for the fall!!!




No comments: