Thursday, August 17

Buzz lightyear to the Rescue....



Ivan has come to love Toy Story and Buzz Lightyear!! Santa Claus is bringing him the Buzz toy for Christmas, I think he'll love this. We have been watching Toy Story 1 (his favorite) everyday to and from school for about a month. I tried to put in Finding Nemo last week just for a change and he cried all the way to school for Toy Story!

We both have all the words memorized. He throws out Toy Story quotes out of the blue now. My favorite is "I'm Buzz Lightyear and I come in Pace (Ivan's version of Peace)". It's so funny. And of course before he jumps into the swimming pool it's always "To Infineon (Ivan's version of Infinity) and beyond."

The Disney store has a Buzz costume I'm thinking about for Halloween, it's almost that time of year again!!

No comments: