Monday, August 14

Getting ready for deer season...

Well we all made a trip to the deer farm this weekend, and Joey got a little bit of work done while Ivan and I played. Ivan and I rode the Kawasaki Mule around the woods almost all day and Ivan loved it. We saw 2 turkeys, about 4 deer, a rattlesnake (yes he and I ran up on a pretty large rattlesnake.. EEEE!!), some hogs, an armadillo, and some coon dogs. We picked a watermelon and threw it to the hogs and Ivan laughed so hard at them, he thought watching them eat was so funny! But mommy was about to puke so we had to leave! We ran up on the rattle snake as we were driving down the road. We stopped to let it pass and then it curled up and stuck it's head out at us so we took off!!

Ivan and I slept on the top bunk bed, I just knew one of us was going to end up on the floor but we actually slept really good! He thought this was cool!
On the way home he got car sick and it was the biggest mess!!! He hasn't thew up in a long time so I think it scared him!

All in all we had a good weekend at the deer farm and everyone is ready for deer season!

No comments: