Monday, June 19

Swimming Lessons...

Today is our first day of swimming lessons, can't wait to see what Ivan thinks of this!

When we got our swimming pool a few weeks ago, he was absolutley terrified because the water was over his head. He gripped me so tight with his legs I could barely walk. Well last week he had a breakthough. I put a pair of swimmies on his arms and he went crazy. "Throw me mama" "Put me under" etc.... And of course he cried when we had to get out of the pool at 7:30 pm! He was so tired his legs were shaking and he could barely stand up. Please ignore the dumb googles, Joey made us put them on before he would take a picture!




He was swimming with his daddy this weekend and jumped over the side of this 4 ft pool, the kid is crazy! I'm just glad he didn't go head first!

No comments: