Thursday, June 22

No swimming lessons tonight...

We're getting some pretty good storms and the pool is shut down tonight. I have to say it doesn't hurt my feelings that swimming lessons are cancelled tonight. I'm such a wus! I'm so tired, Ivan and I have been goofing off around town until 7:00 every night waiting on swim lessons to start and not getting home until 8:30 and I'm wore out! I'm sure Ivan is to, last night he told me he was ready to go home!! He's getting pretty confident in the pool though, he wants to jump and doesn't want me to catch him. I have to keep a very close eye on our pool at home now and take the ladder out as soon as we get we out! I'm very paranoid about this!!

Yesterday when I picked Ivan up from school Lola (girlfriend #2) was sitting in his lap and he was holding her pretty tight around the waist. He didn't want her to get up and he sure wasn't ready to leave. He cried and was very upset that Lola had to get up out of his lap! He's a little stud-muffin!

I have taken his night-time diaper away and his teacher left him in underwear during nap yesterday, so he will be moving up to the Primary class before long! Ms. Sara told me he said to her yesterday "I'm going to primary and your going to cry".

No comments: