Monday, June 19

Memorial Day Weekend

Okay, so I'm just now getting Memorial Day pictures developed. The next roll of film will have skinhead pictures I promise.

Well this year Ivan loved Meemaw's pool! I think Ivan and Maddie would have stayed in it all day if we let them, no nap for these swimmers! I think this picture is so sweet, Ivan just loves Maddie.


While we were down we also got to go to Jacob's 1st Birthday Party!

Jacob was a pretty serious cake eater, I think if he'd had a straw he would have sucked every bit of icing off of that cake, it was hilarious. Ivan wouldn't even touch the cake I bought him for his 1st birthday!

Hope no one else wants any smarties sweet tarts! Ivan wouldn't pull the string on the pinata, but he sorted through the candy and only picked up the smarties.

No comments: