Monday, June 5

Playing Catch-up for May

Did I ever post this one?.... I thought I did but I didn't see it listed....

Well I know it's June, but I have some catch-up to do for May...

Joey's birthday was May 21st, and Ivan helped me make him a cake. He cracked the eggs and held the electric beater most of the time, but you can see what his favorite part was!!




Also in May, Ivan attended his first school program, the International Dinner. Each class studied a country for a month and then represented that country in the program. Ivan's class did Greece and we made them Toga's out of white pillow cases. They got on stage and counted to 10 in greek, then they stood in a line and passed the Olympic Torch. Later I got on stage with him and sang 'This Land is Your Land'. He walked up on stage the first time with his class and I went and hid in the front row, but as soon as he spotted me he wanted me to come get him! He would not grab the torch! But his teacher said when they practiced this at school he would be the first in line every time to take the torch. Just a little stage fright I guess!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»