Monday, June 5

Other pics from May...



Joey got some dirt delivered a few weeks ago, so we could level out some holes in our yard and have some topsoil to put under our swimming pool. Of course the first thing Ivan did was try to drive his tractor up one of these hills and flipped it on top of himself. I don't know who he scared worse.


Oh yea and before that he had to pee on both of the dirt hills.???..
Anyway these things kept him entertained until this weekend when Joey got the tractor out and worked the dirt into the yard and FINALLY put up our swimming pool!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see a picture of Ivan with his buzz cut. I know he will look adorable. And as for daddy, he'll just have to get over it. I cut daddy's hair once when he was little. That was enough for me.