Tuesday, August 25

What we've been up to....



Well here are some pics from Ivan's first day of Kindergarten in Mrs. Farish's class. His daddy has been taking him and picking him up everyday, waiting in those long, long lines. I think it takes him 20 minutes to get to the door from the highway, which is only about 2 blocks away.

We got our bows out the other day and started target practicing. Ivan loves it. As soon as he gets home he goes straight for his bow. It's one of my favorite things to do as well, I've loved it since I took an archery class in college. Ivan is pretty good, just look at this form.

Oh and the blue tape incident... Let's just say he had more fun putting it on than taking it off. I particularly like the placement of one specific piece.... Those of you who know Ivan well know when one I'm talking about...




















No comments: