Sunday, May 24

Memorial Day Weekend



Well the company has come and gone, my fridge is full of leftovers and we're in need of a nap!! We hosted Joey's family reunion this year, lots of food, and I think everyone had a fun time. The kids had a good time playing ball, bubbles, and in the sprinkler. That all came to an end for Ivan after his unfortunate 4-wheeler crash. I was inside tending to Aubree, when I heard the door open and he was screaming. Apparently he and Riley decided to go for a ride, the small 4-wheeler he has is really not made for 2. When he got to the end of the driveway he accidentally hit the gas when he turned the corner and flipped it. Luckily for Riley, Ivan took the majority of the impact. Poor guy he's sore all over today. Here are a few pics.




Should I claim this child????

No comments: