Tuesday, March 6

Sorry I feel like I have soo much going on lately...

I guess I've just been too busy to post lately. I have alot to talk about from Ivan's birthday party to finding out about our new baby girl... I just don't like to blog unless I have pictures to go along with it, and I can't seem to find the time to sit down and deal with the pictures yet. Don't even have the Birthday party pics developed and there are some good ones, becuase Tara got ahold of my camera. It's funny, I can scroll through the pictures and tell which ones she took just by looking at them. I guess I just don't have as good of an eye for it.

Anyway.............

So we're having a BABY GIRL, for anyone who hasn't heard.... Aubree (something- no middle name yet), will be here in June!!!! We've just about finished her room I also need to post picture of it. It looks so cute, I'm very proud of it, and I'm sure it will be even better once Shirley gets the crib set made. We painted the walls lavender, and the fabric is lavender and green. I let Ivan paint 2 canvases the other night and we're going to hang them on the wall, he did a good job.

Ivan has been really lovey dovey lately, I'm not sure what's gotten into him but he's always telling us he loves us and how happy he is, and how much he loves the baby and he wants to play with her and eat pop tarts on the couch with her.... Hope this lasts..... I'm sure he'll be jealous though. He always wants to give her sugar at night time, and he likes to feel her kick.

Sooo........

Maybe I'll work on getting some pictures posted by the weekend!

No comments: