Monday, April 10

It's Turkey Season...

Well it's time for Turkey Season once again. Ivan and I had the house to ourselves this weekend! As Ivan says, "Daddy's going to Georgia's house to turkey hunt."

We went to Cass to visit Joey on Saturday afternoon. There's a pretty nice campground where he stays, this is where they have the Extreme Truck Races in the spring, Will would love this! There is a creek and of course Ivan had to strip all of his clothes off and jump in because Makayla did (this is our 9 year old neighbor, watch out Brady!)!! Too Cold for ME!!!

A Medivac Helicopter landed nearby and we went to see what was going on. They were showing it off to some medical students, but of course Ivan had to get in it. A little old man lifted him and put him in the drivers seat, he ATE IT UP!!! He had a big ol' grin on his face and the Newspaper photographer took his picture. So I'll be looking for his picture in the paper.


He actually let me cut his hair with the clipper thingy! Slightly gapped up but not to bad for my first time if I do say so myself!!

Yesterday we went shopping and bought him a new Easter suit and a hat! He was such a good boy!

No comments: