Tuesday, April 25

Drive Thru Safari !





Ivan and I went to the Drive Thru Safari this weekend, it was pretty cool. They had lots of animals roaming free around the place, except for the ones that could possibly eat small children, which is good! At one point we pulled up along a ravine and Ivan seen some mountain goats (?? or something of the sort), he asked me what they were and I told him. Then he screams at them, "Hey, what do you give us?", obviously we have sang Hi-Ho the Dairy-o way too many times!!

He got to pet a monkey, but I could not convince him to ride the camel or pet the snake. And out of all of the exotic animals the only thing he was really scared of was some sort of Minature Donkey, he hunkered down in the floor of the truck and would not stand up until we had passed them! I have to say they did seem a little strange.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The drive through Safari looks pretty neat! I wouldn't pet a snake either.

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»